As I posted earlier in my Blog, I have been working on something for an OS label. What I have been working on exactly is an application for a spot on the Design Team of My Little Shoebox.
The call ended on the 15th of May
2010 US time so I am sure that I should be able to post what I have been up to now, as my entry is safe as... well.. houses. hahah.
2010 US time so I am sure that I should be able to post what I have been up to now, as my entry is safe as... well.. houses. hahah. I had to create 2 layouts, 1 Project & 1 card using their products. I think it was something like 80-90% their product, which I have done, using only cardstock, Heidi Swapp & Basic Grey alphas as my extras that were not theirs..

Ofcourse, what would this journey be with out my bestie to take along for the ride? I guess, its a bit of an inside joke, although with anything that I have done, in the sake of the scrapbooking industry, I have done a layout of Cath and I. I am sure she is thinking "OMG, not again!!" but honey... where would I be without you? You and I have travelled Australia and the US so far in the name of this art... why stop now!? right? ;-)
and lastly... a card. I hate taking photos of stuff that has had kindy glitz and stickles used on it.. It never looks quite right, though I hope it is good enough to give them a look-see. The glitz on the umberella is meant to be crystal... not blue like it appears, though, it is most definately blue tim holtz stickles that has been used on the cloud and the puddle beneath the birdie.
Oh well... not a lot that I can doto change what looks wrong to me now! ha.
Anyway... they are bold.. they are colourful, though I think they are a good representation of me... ~shrugs~ What do you think!? Me?


4 comments:
You continue to amaze me with what you can do.
Wow girl....... your work is simply awesome. (and yes those papers are sooooo you)
I love the fact that I can come along on this journey with you.
MWAH
Well, I think they are gorgeous! I love both the layouts. Far out, how can one not love all those birds and flowers.. oh yes, and clouds!!! :)
OMG I love the house album, that is truly amazing! What a beautiful idea. I cannot wait to see what you create next!
Post a Comment